My friend is making a game called Jollibug. He made it during the Global Game Jam. It isn’t about a certain fastfood mascot — although I personally believe otherwise. He forced me at gunpoint to upload some updates of his game in my blog.
He said he put some parallaxing on the layered backgrounds now. He also made a totally original menu screen because his game didn’t have any!!! WTF!
Things that are on the works:
- Animate menuscreen
- Add warnings or signals on where the enemies come from
- Sound (sounds halfass right now)
- Add more corporate advertising
- Game over screen looks like it was made by a jologs
- Audience animation states
I think making parody games is for those who don’t have creativity but have an immature sense of humor.
One response to “Jollibug now with parallax”
Old Pupung Joke:
“Mommy diyan tayo sa Jollibug!”
“Ha? Joe Libag? Ayoko diyan, marumi diyan.”